The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Account "migration"

(PSN)RayMkII

Question

Ok, 1st off, if this is the wrong forum area please move it to the correct one/reply with correct location for future reference.

Now the question: can i use my ps4 warframe account on xbox 1? I have put in WAY to much work on ps4 to start from scratch on xbox 1. But i have a friend on xbone that could realy use someone to help him properly get started.

I give no ****s about the pc->ps4 transfer. I feel the same about the pc->xbone transfer.

NO-ONE seems to be able to answer this question no matter how hard i look. ALL i find is pc->ps4/xbone.

Honestly, **** pc. I dont play on pc, i never will play on pc, and i dont want to know anything about pc.

I dont want to be more rude than i already am, but ANY reply that so much as mentions pc is utterly useless to me. (Sorry "master race"(kinda))

Any truly relevent information/answers is/are truly and honestly appreciated.

~Tenno

9 answers to this question

Unfortunatley, you are not able to migrate account progress across platforms in any way currently, whether it is pc-xbox1/ps4 or ps4-xbox1.Account migration was only available for a short time from pc-consoles because the game was on pc first, then ported to consoles. It was removed after players got situated on the platforms they want to play on, and have their account progress on.

Unfortunatley, you are not able to migrate account progress across platforms in any way currently, whether it is pc-xbox1/ps4 or ps4-xbox1.Account migration was only available for a short time from pc-consoles because the game was on pc first, then ported to consoles. It was removed after players got situated on the platforms they want to play on, and have their account progress on.

but on devstream 65 DE said there will be another migration on early 2016 if the thing go well ;).