The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed - Download Data Was Corrupted

SKYL1NE7

Question

Hello!

Since yesterday I keep getting that problem where once I enter the launcher and it updates me game and after 5 seconds it says "Update failed download data was corrupted" and I already tried to disable 64-bit version, run as administrator and using Warframe's official launcher from the website but that didn't really work.

I used to run Warframe before with no problems but now it ain't working... =[

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

If you are running the Steam version of Warframe, I would recommend right clicking on Warframe, going down the list to properties, local files, then verify integrity of game cache. This will allow Steam to search for missing and/or corrupted files in your Warframe folder, and will replace the non working/missing file with the working file. Let me know if this works.

On 1/14/2016 at 6:57 AM, CKNPOTPIE said:

If you are running the Steam version of Warframe, I would recommend right clicking on Warframe, going down the list to properties, local files, then verify integrity of game cache. This will allow Steam to search for missing and/or corrupted files in your Warframe folder, and will replace the non working/missing file with the working file. Let me know if this works.

Don't, that's the worst idea ever. You might end up downloading entire game again and still need to run the patcher.