The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lfc - Returning To Warframe [Mr3]

noClue

I played beta but the game, while fun, was extremely boring level design wise lol. If you played during then I'm sure you remember the lack of room designs that were repeated thru the entire game. Saw how the game is now and yup... it's quite awesome, can barely tell it's the same game.

About Me?!

-   EST

-   Trinity main, though still need to work on pimpin it out, just a lowly mr3 after all.

-   Fairly active. I'm not inactive but I won't be on 24/7. Life and modding take up my time but I fill gaps with gaming.

Looking For...

-   I'm here in Shadow because I like smaller clans (at least to start).

-   Mature attitudes, age doesn't matter I'm just not going to listen to pointless drama.

-   Seems like there's research stuff? I hardly care how advanced your clan is because I don't know what that stuff is!

-   Discord. I have all the voice programs (reluctantly) but Discord is my favorite so far. I dislike typing in game though.

Edited by noClue

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mate, if you haven't already joined a clan, take a look at our thread, if you like what you see, ether message me on here and wait till Monday and I'll add/invite you or add Igzan in game and he will add you into the clan, please note, that the forum has been updated on one of the comments. Anyway here's the link:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/586341-mortem-a-gloria-death-by-glory-recruiting-now/#entry6643707

Hope to see you in game soon, you look like you will be a valuable member to the clan

Edited by Kronusplaque