The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Try Out The Zenurik Class...

AlbinoTotoro

Question

(Just to specify, I get asked these questions by fellow and I do videos on them. It is my Tenno duty to make these questions answered in videos, ok)

So or most frames, energy drain is a big problem (Excalibur, Valkyr, Equinox, Wukong etc.) and you don't wanna run an Energy Siphon on all of them, hence some need Corrosive Projection or Steel Charge. Now you can get a good build that will conserve as much energy as u can but getting it back may be difficult. I've done this multiple times with Excal and Wukong due to energy infested or drones. So here is my solution that I have found that might help you out. Again this helps me out so if you dont care, dont watch. Enjoy Tenno and let me know if this helps :D

What?

He has a proper evidence

He mastered energy overflow

And void pulse mastery

And only has those two active

Resulting in the lowest cooldown

Having more passives activated would only resylt in longer cooldown

For example if you want the time stream

The cooldown will increase by 45 sec

And total cooldown will be 195 sec

Thats over 3 min

unless im seeing the wrong screenshot its still at 75k which is is what I believe to be no focus in them

unless im seeing the wrong screenshot its still at 75k which is is what I believe to be no focus in them

I have maxxed energy overflow and mastery, it's not easy to tell if you have points in them, but the outline of the circle is bold when you have ranked them, compare Overflow to Void Pulse, which has no ranks. But the ranks don't matter. 

Every additional way (skills) you have activated on your focus tree adds 45 seconds to the cooldown of the active ability, additional ranks in skills do not add any cooldown.

So, my build of only have Overflow and Mastery gives me the lowest cooldown on the active ability, which means that i "only" have to wait 150s before I can get the energy regen activated. Ranking up void pulse would add nothing, since I only use it once per mission and deactivate instantly, to get the passives.

As in the energy drain or he just wasn't your style? Because with both toggles on my 2nd build drained 2 energy a second

He just wasn't my style.  I'll probably yank him out again after he gets a potato in a couple months, properly mod him, and give him another go - I hated Excal until I potatoed him, and now the poster boy's my second most used frame, so who knows, maybe it'll turn me around completely.

He just wasn't my style. I'll probably yank him out again after he gets a potato in a couple months, properly mod him, and give him another go - I hated Excal until I potatoed him, and now the poster boy's my second most used frame, so who knows, maybe it'll turn me around completely.

Ah ok,didn't know which it was, at first I didn't like wukong but his immortality and big stick grew on me, I also discovered melee only with life strike and his defy ability is so much fun

getting the energy back after the drain of using the toggle power.... not everyone has a EV trinity or Energy Siphon....

Trinity and Siphon don't help when a Toggle power is active either.

If a frame with a constant toggle (eg Valkyr, Ember) isn't self-sustaining, then it's not built right.

Currently at lv2 of Energy Overflow, and i don't see my energy increasing by 3 per second, and currently equiped energy siphon.

Don't know if it is a glitch. And it seems that Energy Overflow doesn't affect my Hysteria

You are unable to regenerate energy with Hysteria active, it's (the original post) focusing on regenerating the energy while out of Hysteria, or any toggled ability for that matter.

Currently at lv2 of Energy Overflow, and i don't see my energy increasing by 3 per second, and currently equiped energy siphon.

Don't know if it is a glitch. And it seems that Energy Overflow doesn't affect my Hysteria.

Energy overflow doesn't kick in until AFTER you've used void pulse. It's strange, I know. Buy that's how it works.

Any skill that uses energy overtime and needs to be turned off will NOT get energy from energy overflow. 

As for valkyr, if energy starts to run low deactivate Hysteria, cast war cry (with eternal war preferably) and channel when needed for life strike until energy is full again.

Also in most missions it is not that difficult to deactivate your skill and give yourself some space to boost up your energy a bit before jumping back in again.

Dang I only used Madurai for all my frames, but now this has me thinking that using this focus for Excal could be the way to go.

Also, why is it that this focus tree looks so much more impressive than Madurais focus tree? :(

For excal i would prefer imo tge naramon. U get more crit and invisible. Zenurik is imo more for cc frames like loki, Rhino, Frost,etc

Dang I only used Madurai for all my frames, but now this has me thinking that using this focus for Excal could be the way to go.

Also, why is it that this focus tree looks so much more impressive than Madurais focus tree? :(

For excal i would prefer imo tge naramon. U get more crit and invisible. Zenurik is imo more for cc frames like loki, Rhino, Frost,etc

Alternatively, instead of having to deactivate a toggle ability and wait for Energy Overflow to do its thing, a max rank Arcane Energize has a 40% chance to give you +100 energy on an energy pickup (equalling 125 energy).

It is expensive and time consuming to max, but it is completely worth it at the end. You'll never run out of energy!