Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Joining The Fight!

(XBOX)Astray TurnRed

Hey I have just returned a couple weeks ago. I'm a warframe founder and I quit over a year ago, however when they came out with the console transfer from PC I transferred my account "Completionist" to my Xbox Gamertag. I just decided to start playing again but I want to play on Xbox One. So here I am... I'm looking for new friends on Xbox to play with constantly and have some good times. Please add me and I can't wait to kill baddies with you. :)

Welcome back, Tenno!

It is a good time to be here again.  I hope you enjoy your return and rediscover that thing that makes this game special.

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement - Recruitment Open

Edited by WindHorse

Welcome to XB1.

Wow a founder huh.  I would love to hear fist hand what warframe was like in the beginning. Anyways, I am on most every day and am MR20 so I have a little experience.  I am also the warlord of my own ghost clan.

So if you're still looking for some people to play with, hit me up. GT - XenomorphHybrid

Welcome to XB1.

Wow a founder huh.  I would love to hear fist hand what warframe was like in the beginning. Anyways, I am on most every day and am MR20 so I have a little experience.  I am also the warlord of my own ghost clan.

So if you're still looking for some people to play with, hit me up. GT - XenomorphHybrid

Sounds great! I will send you a friend request right now! :)