Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fieldron, Mutagen, Detonite Dojo Blueprints.

Ultenth

Are these always going to be single use blueprints, unlike all other blueprints?  If so will there ever be a permanent version available, or is it the intent that these items are just permanent credit sinks?

Not complaining really, just mostly curious what the plan is regarding these and why they are set up in this manner.

Alchemistjkt is right, Ultenth. Is it possible you've just had more than one blueprint stockpiled, so when you finished the first copy another appeared in its place? You can check your inventory and see how many of each copy you have. For example: I've got a 5 on my potato blueprint right now because I've gotten 5 of them from alerts.

Alchemistjkt is right, Ultenth. Is it possible you've just had more than one blueprint stockpiled, so when you finished the first copy another appeared in its place? You can check your inventory and see how many of each copy you have. For example: I've got a 5 on my potato blueprint right now because I've gotten 5 of them from alerts.

Ahhh, for some reason I assumed they were each permanent.  That's pretty rough for things like Forma and other manufacturing mats that you need tons of.