The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jack Of All Trades Rhino Build

NogginMasher

Question

Howdy Tenno,

Thought this would be a good place to share a rhino build I'm very happy with. The build has served me very well, carrying me very far into high lvl content with a little effort and thought. The build does have some mods that a new player may not come across for quite a while: two syndicate augments, a corrupted mod and two primed mods. But I thought it was useful and a good build to get the most out of all of Rhino's skills at once.

Here's the build

4laFRpZ.jpg

Ironclad charge for armor buff

Iron shrapnel to let iron skin recast and get impressive aoe damage too

Intensify and Transient fortitude to benefit all of rhino's abilities

steel fiber to strengthen iron skin and both augments

stretch for rhino charge, iron shrapnel, roar and rhino stomp

primed flow for obvious reasons

primed continuity for rhino roar and stomp

abilities come out like this

fe97WpZ.jpg

In practice

Rhino charge and Iron skin work really well together when you slot in both the augments

Activate iron skin

Charge into a mob

Ironclad buffs your armor way up

Deactivate iron skin with iron shrapnel augment

Current iron skin explodes for it's remaining health (5000 dmg with a fresh, unbuffed layer)

Activate iron skin again to take advantage of ironclad armor buff

If you find a lot of enemies to hit, you can get pretty thick iron skin

FzMzrid.jpg

And keep in mind, that 32000 health can be detonated and recast a few times in the 12 second ironclad armor buff.

Rhino roar will buff the damage of iron shrapnel's explosion

And you can use iron shrapnel with rhino stomp to CC and demolish almost any mob you come across

Anyway, I thought the build was pretty effective and just wanted to share with you guys. If you think you have a better build, post away!

6 answers to this question

Yes, the energy consumption does have to be managed, I carry 60-70 energy plates on me at all times. I usually find that Rhino can kill 5-15 enemies with his abilities, and they're bound to drop energy orbs. I usually hover around 200-300 energy in mission. Honestly, I hope that ironclad gets worked into rhino charge as a permanent feature, and iron skin can be recast in the future in some balanced fashion. If that happens, squeeze in streamline in place of the augments

work your zen school power regen then.

Or carry the RV secondary and kill a few guys for power with that.

There are so many ways around energy now that it might as well be removed as a consumed resource and just let us spam whatever we like.