The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Skin/roar Build?

Codesco

Question

9 answers to this question

If possible, build up power strength and duration

I'm not able to pop up some builds now since I'm away from my laptop, so just get your regular intensify and continuity in there.

You might also wanna try getting Blind Rage, farmed from Orokin vaults and keep it at rank 7 before you burn out your energy too quickly

*Edited because dem glitches again

Edited by RandOm3

it depends what you want him for, solo runs is generally a iron skin build so max your health and Armour and power.

if you want to play a support rhino their is 2 ways to do it. stomp rhino and roar rhino

stomp rhino you just our right max range efficiency and power. nuke your duration and happily throw a temper and send all your enemies up in the air

i have stomp rhino i am running corrosive projection, cunning drift, overextended, intensify, trans fort, blind rage, streamline, fleeting expertise and stretch. it works quite well at large scale cc and takes out the small enemies quite nicely.

roar rhino you need to duration and power and throw on some range in case your allies arent staying close to your side. this build i do not know alot about so hopefully someone else can pitch in and describe what you will need for it

it depends what you want him for, solo runs is generally a iron skin build so max your health and Armour and power.

if you want to play a support rhino their is 2 ways to do it. stomp rhino and roar rhino

stomp rhino you just our right max range efficiency and power. nuke your duration and happily throw a temper and send all your enemies up in the air

i have stomp rhino i am running corrosive projection, cunning drift, overextended, intensify, trans fort, blind rage, streamline, fleeting expertise and stretch. it works quite well at large scale cc and takes out the small enemies quite nicely.

roar rhino you need to duration and power and throw on some range in case your allies arent staying close to your side. this build i do not know alot about so hopefully someone else can pitch in and describe what you will need for it

Mainly iron skin, so can you tell me a build?

i am trying to run all my frames with corrosive projection as the aura, but you can run basically any that fits your style. power drift for exiles,

then steel fiber, vitality, armored agility, intensify, blind rage, trans fort, vigor, and the last slot is kinda a free game, i prefer a efficiency mod or constitution for some duration and recover quicker from getting knocked on your butt. this puts my iron skin just shy of 7k (my trans fort is rank 14and blind rage is rank 4) so my power is only at 235%

Edited by 5150warpig

i am trying to run all my frames with corrosive projection as the aura, but you can run basically any that fits your style. power drift for exiles,

then steel fiber, vitality, armored agility, intensify, blind rage, trans fort, vigor, and the last slot is kinda a free game, i prefer a efficiency mod or constitution for some duration and recover quicker from getting knocked on your butt. this puts my iron skin just shy of 7k (my trans fort is rank 14and blind rage is rank 4) so my power is only at 235%

So - 

Aura - Corrosive Projection/Energy Siphon

Exilus - Power Drift

Steel Fiber

Vitality

Armored Agility

Intensify

Blind Rage

Transient Fortitude

Vigor (Why not redirection?)

Free game slot (Fleeting expertise?)

Here's my build

4laFRpZ.jpg

To get the most out of iron skin, you really want to run ironclad charge and iron shrapnel. Ironclad charge gives you a big armor buff when you hit enemies, and iron shrapnel lets you recast iron skin on demand to better utilize ironclad charge. And, mod for armor and strength of course. Unfortunately, getting the two augments takes a long time (got to reach max rank with a syndicate). And acquiring and rank primed and corrupted mods is no joke for a new player.

But I really like this build. It's pushed me through Survival Sorties and an hour into T3 Surv, 40 mins in T4 surv b/c I got what I wanted and left. For more on it,

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/595384-jack-of-all-trades-rhino-build/

Here's my build

4laFRpZ.jpg

To get the most out of iron skin, you really want to run ironclad charge and iron shrapnel. Ironclad charge gives you a big armor buff when you hit enemies, and iron shrapnel lets you recast iron skin on demand to better utilize ironclad charge. And, mod for armor and strength of course. Unfortunately, getting the two augments takes a long time (got to reach max rank with a syndicate). And acquiring and rank primed and corrupted mods is no joke for a new player.

But I really like this build. It's pushed me through Survival Sorties and an hour into T3 Surv, 40 mins in T4 surv b/c I got what I wanted and left. For more on it,

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/595384-jack-of-all-trades-rhino-build/

Did i really come across as a new player?

I'm sorry, thought you said rhino, not rhino prime. Anywho, I like the build.

Alright sweet, I know that rhino prime isnt the best frame ever for end game, but i wanted it to just mess around and help my buddies on star chart levels