The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Dawn - Ghost Clan Recruiting Active Players

(PSN)Mac_Atk43

We are a Ghost Clan for the moment, I don't intend on getting larger then a storm clan, and have joined an alliance that caters to small clans, grouping them, so you don't have lag in activity.  

Dojo is done, just cosmetics left.

We have two pvp rooms with room for expansion as we need it.

Research is 90% done just another 6 days of build time, but all contributions are complete.

Seeking recruits with room for advancement.

I am a tattoo artist and have designed a really cool logo for the clan, I haven't uploaded it yet bcs I am a perfectionist and 150 plat is a lot so I want to be sure.

I am an experienced Tenno and am daily active. Contact Mac_Atk43 or LunaCital on psn for clan invite.

On a personal note....

I just started recruiting but I am finding it difficult to keep members as the recruitment process has been slow. ppl join just to see 5 members then immediately leave.  My 5 guys is hard to compete with these 1000 member clans that recruit in game.  I have been in a large clan, I didn't like being with hundreds of strangers a lot of whom were just as bad to run with as the recruitment tab peeps, and just as unknown to me.

I started my own clan with hopes that I could get a few really good people together and have some fun running and gunning (or bowing if you prefer). Trusting the fact that your clan mates will pick you up when you are downed, not grind a tile if the intent is farming, or leave the defense point to go rack up kills in the spawn point (I can't count how many t1d failures due to this annoying diqery).  So, if you are chill, come join us.