The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

=The Plague= Alliance Looking For Small Clans, No Rails. Adult Casual Discussion.

(PSN)ZxMegaBytexZ

Alliance guidelines and goal

-Accepting any clan from ghost to moon. 

-Lets small small clans have the ability to talk to other small clans, or any large ones that join. 

-Very relaxed rule-set (No ridiculous spamming, any topic of discussion is allowed, similar to region chat.)

Goal of the alliance is to have everyone allowed into an alliance to be able to expand connections / discuss topics / get that large clan feeling, without having to follow any rules or chain of command. We want to have fun without fearing to be kicked for not being nice enough, for those who want to say what's on their mind. 

I realize it may sound like just region in alliance form, and that's what i'm going for. I run a small clan where we do what we want and say what we want to whomever, including myself. I like that, most people can't handle criticism though. So with this alliance it'll be for anyone who wants to join, for casual play and hangout. Being offended easily is a cancer, and we are the plague. 

-We are not saying you can't be kicked in chat, it's just really unlikely.