Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Xbox One Chat Not Loading Still

(XBOX)Eli and Niti

Hi i had the problem and what i did was go and hard reset my xbox off then turn of the router wait a bit turn it back on turn on my xbox and then was able to get onto the chat btw im with BT and i hope this works for u

Yip, it works... sometimes. But there must be an issue at the heart of it for chat to not connect. My wife (on the same router as me) does not get this glitch at all. Yet an american buddy does. I am also with bt... I feel your pain... litterally every day :(

Thanks for the heads up though, its at least a work around for the mean time for those suffering from this. But there is definately some issue causing this on DEs end. I appreciate that some had this trouble before the chat server reset, but my trouble (and my american buddies as well) all started with the reset.

Hopefully, if people keep reporting the exact steps they have to take to temporarily fix it, it will help DE track down what ever is causing it.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been well over a month and my chats for squad, clan, region and etc won't load no matter what I have tried, this has to be on DE's or Microsofts end and they need to fix this ASAP.

It's been well over a month and my chats for squad, clan, region and etc won't load no matter what I have tried, this has to be on DE's or Microsoft's end and they need to fix this ASAP.