The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Communitybon Ps4

(PSN)YankeeClippah

Question

5 answers to this question

It's hard to get into Raids in every platform whenever you haven't done one before, if you're trying in recruiting.

If your clan isn't bit, but you are with some good friends, just form up a squad and see how far you can get. This is the best way to gain the first bit's of experience.

Or just go onto YT, see how it goes, and then make the truth a bit more in your advantage and say thay you're a bit experienced in them and just tag along

Biggest problem im having is finding a group that wants to do it, ive watched some videos but its not the same as actual experience. I have every frame maxed and most so called required frames with the proper builds ready to go but noone i know pkays warframe and the few people ive met on warframe just wont bring a "noob" along

I tried that and got through the first part but when the second part with the pads came up the host quit because I didnt know what to do or where to go, everyone in there farming brakk and im using mine killing half the room which also apparently youre not supposed to do (why). Ive pkayed this game forever and dont ever remeber the community being elitist like this

1.  I tried that and got through the first part but when the second part with the pads came up the host quit because I didnt know what to do or where to go,

2.  everyone in there farming brakk and im using mine killing half the room

3.  which also apparently youre not supposed to do (why).

4.  Ive pkayed this game forever and dont ever remeber the community being elitist like this

1.  There's a map.  PuriDiv made a good guide, he's got the map in his thread here, in the part about phase 2.5:  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/592150-how-to-law-of-retribution-basic-guide/#entry6727164 

2.  This made me laugh way harder than it probably should have.

3.  Yeah, killing stuff makes stuff spawn.  If you've got, for example, a Mirage in there spamming Prism, everything alive is pretty much stunlocked, and you don't have to worry about it.  Those mobs get killed, fresh ones that can screw things up spawn, people no likey.

4.  I've noticed a trend too, and I started in August.  I don't think it's so much elitism as it is people forgetting they used to be new.  Sorties also seem to have caused the raid recruiting to drop off a bit, so it's probably a bit more of a "hardcore" crowd.