Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jeff Applies To A Job At De! (Probably Off Topic)

JefPlays

So here's the deal. I'm a ComSci student at U of Waterloo, bout an hour or so's drive away from DE's offices alright?

Anyway, I'm browsing the university co-op job postings, and what do I see? DE, hiring a co-op (or co-ops, didn't really notice) for the summer. And I'm thinking to myself:

Heck yeah, I'll apply for that!

I don't expect to get too far with this, but if I do I'll be sure to keep you lot posted. And if some DE folks happen to see this post, well, best stay professional huh?

I'm going to be clear with you.

It's not about recognition or how much money you spent on a particular subject, but it's how much effort you put it in that subject and how much you love it so much is to why you want to be in that place.

It's what keeps an individual going and how they are able to keep their jobs for a very long time.

So here's the deal. I'm a ComSci student at U of Waterloo, bout an hour or so's drive away from DE's offices alright?

Anyway, I'm browsing the university co-op job postings, and what do I see? DE, hiring a co-op (or co-ops, didn't really notice) for the summer. And I'm thinking to myself:

Heck yeah, I'll apply for that!

I don't expect to get too far with this, but if I do I'll be sure to keep you lot posted. And if some DE folks happen to see this post, well, best stay professional huh?

That's great! Good luck to you!!