Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions For Daily Log In Rewards

Venomos

I had this idea whilst talking with Yuikami. 

What if one of the daily log in rewards included a platinum reward. Not an over-the-top amount but a considerable amount that can, say, be saved up to buy inventory slots, Orokin Potatoes, or any of the small things.

Yui and I conjured that a reward between 30 to 50 plat would be a good idea since it is not over the top and every player gets 50 platinum after a certain point. I also believe that this reward would give more reason to players to keep playing and enjoying the game.

But the thoughts of the community are greatly appreciated and hopefully would be considered by the higher-ups.

Thanks for reading.

-Ven

it also give the free player some expanding goal if they have more chance to receive some platinum [even if it's very very tiny bit chance, RNG has mercy] and get their hands on some contents.

I also think it would be better than discount since many players are still teenagers that has no hands on credit card or have a hard time spending money on games.

Edited by yuikami

As much as I as a player would like this, it would seem to be counterproductive for DE to give out any hard currency other than that which they allot every new account, so I would think the chances of them implementing this would be veeeeery low.

That said, I would love if they give away weapon/warframe slots as daily rewards.