The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Mission Drop Bugged ?

sieg89

Question

Hi !

I'm currently trying to farm the Dual Decurion but it getting very weird. I'm currently running Juptier. A few week ago, I dropped one barrel and several rathbone part. Now i'm back again to farm the second barrel but I'm getting no reward at all. I've runned the mission like 20th time and nothing, no part, not even a rathbone one. We're just getting a few credit (2400 to be accurate).

I wanted to know if this is "normal" or really if there is a bug. Thanks!

6 answers to this question

It's just luck mate, you gotta keep on trying and best of luck.

This, sometimes it takes a lot of runs based off of random chance.

Reading through a few threads about it and the drop rate appears to be quite low. It's about 7.5% but people are claiming to run it 20-30 times and others with worse luck of 60 times for it... Best of luck my friend :) May RNGsus be with you.

Edited by (XB1)Astray TurnRed

Altough i understand the "luck" part, what's currenlty bothering me is we don't drop any part at all. Not even a rathbone one (and damn, I used to drop thousand of them -_-).

And it may sound stupid but...there's no need to kill enemy ? We just have to run the mission and we "may" get a part at the end, like any WF part?

Thanks anyway^^

I understand the frustration. The number of enemies killed during the mission will not increase the chances of it dropping. So correct you technically don't have to kill anything unless the mission calls for it. (Such as defense etc)

As I see you are on PC, These are the locations to get the corresponding parts of the gun you are after. I'm sure you already saw this though. =p

Blueprint: Market

Barrel: Jupiter, Galilea (Sabotage)

Receiver: Mars, Syrtis (Mobile Defense)  /  Earth, Erpo (Mobile Defense)

As always, best of luck my friend ^.^

Edited by (XB1)Astray TurnRed