The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Staker Hunters a Storm Clan.....1 place left as of the 10th of March 10:52 am GMT

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

Clan Update we have 97 members and 3 pending so we are finally full and the next barracks will be started later today,so anyone wanting to join us are more than welcome but understand it will be 24 hours before we can invite you in.Anyone posting on here asking for an invite will get a PSN message from me and another once i've sent out the invite.

The main post as been update yet again..............

The last few days we have been farming Rhino and Boltor Prime i'm missing a couple of items which is a right pain as I was hoping to use them as rewards in Clan Events,i'm not one for selling Prime items but like to see others using them and having fun...................

Wouldn't mind an invite to this if possible. Granted I'm not the most sociable of people, been pretty much playing solo since I stated, but wouldn't mind a place to go for help. This seems like a really cool place and not a great deal of pressure, which would suit me.

P.S Great name, probably one of my favourite fictional characters, the guy was a beast.

Edited by (PS4)MartDG99

No worries my friend I can be a Billy No Mates at times lol it's great to have people to chat with but sometimes it's good to run Solo.The new barracks should be finished in a couple of hours and all invites will be sent out as soon as it's done.

Waylander was no Sir but along with Druss two of David Gemmells best characters a sad loss the day he died.

Clan Update we now have 109 members with another 6 pending......

There's a PSN community set up which is open to all to join,with some of my favorite frames and weapon builds (not saying their the best set up but they work for my play style).It's called The Stalker Hunters Clan.

Must say the new Prime Access pack is great fun and many hours of poisoning everything in sight lays ahead :)