The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returned Tenno From Beta Looking For Progressive And Intelligent Clan

ComfyKay

Hello recruiters,

I've played Warframe since it's release up until just after Dojos and void keys were released. I have recently returned to the game and to my surprise much has changed. I seem to find myself slowly upgrading my mods and not really getting what I want from the game in terms of exploration and advancement of my favorite frame and role.

Queuing up for Ceres Draco countless times a day just for the keys is fun, but with no way to use them later with reliable people. It kinda defeats the point except to just grind, which is why I left the game. I didn't want to grind alone forever. 

Since coming back, I've debated wanting to join a clan. My desire is to join a clan that has active and intelligent players who are able to push through content together.

I'm not interested in an over the top clan that demands your time constantly, but I am available to play usually and am definitely down to play when the time is available to me.

My preferred role since the release of the Saryn has been to play a melee dps. I already have builds set up for myself to work toward, and I have decent weapons as well. 

Some extra info about me:

I type really frickin' weird at times, breaking up my sentences and paragraphs. I don't know why but you might notice it if you want to clan with me.

I'm 27

I have a mic and Teamspeak

Mastery Rank 5 at the moment

No other affiliations.

Most of my knowledge is from the past of warframe but i've been steadily learning all the new things. You might need to give me some quick instruction from time to time, but chill, I'm quick to catch on.

Message me in game for more info, but be clear about your intentions please. I don't like people who aren't straightforward.

-ComfyBackpack