The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity/glaive Build Question

mrwald0

Question

I'm working on building my Trinity for a bless build, where you damage yourself. It was working fine and got myself down to 2hp, but wanted to one up my build, so went out and bought an Arcane Aura helmet for my Trinity, the problem is with the HP reduction from the helmet, the Glaive now downs me. How does one off set the HP reduction from the helmet to make the Glaive putting you into QT work again, with out downing you, so that i can benefit from the extra duration from the helmet?

I'm guessing, just use less damage mods on the Glaive?

4 answers to this question

With quick thinking on after self damage it should leave u with 2HP unless you don't have enough energy for it, at least mine works and i use same helmet.

What build are you using on your glaive? It worked fine, before adding the Arcane helmet as it no longer puts me into QT. It just downs me now.

Edited by mrwald0

What build are you using on your glaive? It worked fine, before adding the Arcane helmet as it no longer puts me into QT. It just downs me now.

On mine I use astral stance, quick return, spoiled strike, fury, pressure point, both toxin mods (fever and virulent), buzz kill and power throw. All I have to do, is to throw the glaive right under myself, then it damages my whole HP, leaving those 2HP from quick thinking, and spam bless. If done right, the blessing reaches 99%

Edited by Sangoma

On mine I use astral stance, quick return, spoiled strike, fury, pressure point, both toxin mods (fever and virulent), buzz kill and power throw. All I have to do, is to throw the glaive right under myself, then it damages my whole HP, leaving those 2HP from quick thinking, and spam bless. If done right, the blessing reaches 99%

I got it working again now, feel like a moron. I was using the wrong build, that is why you don't stay up all night playing games.