The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Health Bug?

mvlder

Question

Has anyone got problems with the health of chroma?

I got on warframe this afternoon and wanted to play a mission with chroma, but for some reason i died a lot ( I didn't even got the chance to activate vex armor in a battle and i died). So i went to the arsenal and saw that chroma had 100 health. I don't get it i have +400% vitality (what gives 400 extra hp because base is 100) and it was lvl 30 so i should have a total of 700 hp. Is it a bug or maybe a change to chroma?

4 answers to this question

with max vitality chroma have around 740 or 760 hp  and vex armor is something too be allways active and not too activate at last second also increase armor with mods or power with mods will give u lots of armor with vex and ur energy color white and red seams too grant u the best survivel also blue works nice for more dps and some cc and green well dont realy seams usefull but thats too me  
chroma can go too a t4 surv 40 mins and seams is walking in the park so dont seam is hp is bugged is just difrent from rhino and he needs a difrent learning curve  probably u do something wrong
also if u die vs infested is cuz of the moas luch some spores ate u that reduces ur armor like too 0 and thats probably the only way my chroma die before 40 mins 
but friend i dedicate 6 formas too that guy and a surefooted in the exilus slot cuz i want too fight and not be knock back vs void o never had much problem  so depends what u fighting and   "2" and "3" must be allways active

Edited by venon23