Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bartering System (Input Appccreciated)

c4bb0ose

Proposal:- A bartering system where people can trade things that are of and only of the same value.

Fluff:- Tenno Have taken to creating a bartering system with there Dojo's

How it Works:- As stated in the proposal People can trade of equal value only, so 10k alloy plates = 10k plastids. You cannot Trade a Void key for 10k alloy plates. Rather void keys for things of equal value only. These Values would of course have to be made up by The devs and such. No ability to trade credits.

It would not curb gold Farmers from selling things as they are getting double out of it. If you did buy it for real money, you make no real profit, however they do (you are kind of silly in doing so, and getting ripped off.).

However doing it to the dojo also makes it harder for people to sell there goods as they cannot get into the dojo unless they are in the clan. Making it so that using the trade system will bind you there for a set period of time.

I'm opposed to things such as this as they aren't dynamic enough in most cases to be appropriate.  Beyond that, they've hinted that you'll only be able to do two forms of trading:

1. drop trading with those in your squad so if you get your 10th Split Chamber, you can hand one off to a lucky recipient

2. trade resources within a clan

Personally, I think this is a good system and don't think it really needs to be much more elaborate on their part as per the OP.  On the other hand, I believe that players could do a ton with this system as shown https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/53409-the-merchants-guild-inter-clan-trading-proposal/'>here.  You should be able to get plenty of resources from your clan and if your clan needs more, see the above link.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

I don't think there are any things that are of same value. Even common resources drop in different amounts, some are on planets with higher difficult levels, there are different amounts of certain recources required and different amount of items requiring certain resources.

Before the dojo update I estimated trading values for most resources and e.g. uncommons could traded in 3:2:1 (plastids : rubedo : alloy plates) ratio.

Edited by techman