Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Be A New Design For The "hud"?

KruptedHEX

New HUD soon ? ? ? or keeping it the way it is . . 

- Is this something that's been already planned for the Next 'up-date', featuring with the new War-frame theme, or is this not so 'IMPORTANT' at the time being to change the way the HUD looks, ( not sure if people are 'bothered' by this / 'don't care all that much' about the 'HUD' / they just like it the way it is.

It's been getting to me lately that the HUD on War-frame looks at too plain for a Sci-fi game. ( this is only my opinion, don't know what other people might think about this ) It feels like it doesn't suit the game it self, it doesn't have that ' High tech / Futuristic look of it. | At least have it look like some sort of Alien ish looking design, rather then have it solid & plain

Everything else -

- Screen shake effects

- Lighting

- Motion blur 

so on so forth > > > >

All of them are fine. ( Loving everything about this game, just the HUD, think it needs some re-work )

Games example - 

HUDs

- Ghost Recon Future soldier

- Resident evil 

- Up coming,  Watch_dog 

Something like that, but Sci-fi / Alien looking.

These were my thoughts on War-frame and the things.... well ONE thing that I only find it not fitting in will change through out BETA#

Edited by KruptedHEX

*Warframe

No "-"

The only problem i have about the HUD is the fact you can't change the position of things.

I'd rather have the Life gauge in the center/down of the screen instead of the top right corner. So, my opinion to HUD is, a movable one

this was allready mentioned in the live, there will be a UI overhaul, the hud is included in the UI so its more than likely itll get a rework or at least looked at.

Edit:

ofc if DE wanted to give the players a selection of different HUDs then that would also be nice in terms of personal customisation

Edited by EdgeKasim

this was allready mentioned in the live, there will be a UI overhaul, the hud is included in the UI so its more than likely itll get a rework or at least looked at.

Edit:

ofc if DE wanted to give the players a selection of different HUDs then that would also be nice in terms of personal customisation

Don't you think that's a little toooo much for 'Customization?', if that's the case then people would have to pay for them, JUST to get your own personal look of the HUD

' didn't watch the Live* '   :L 

Edited by KruptedHEX

Don't you think that's a little toooo much for 'Customization?', if that's the case then people would have to pay for them, JUST to get your own personal look of the HUD

this isnt necesarily true, for all you know "if" there was a hud selection it might be incorperated into the options in wich case it wouldnt be a pay thing at all, and some of us like having lots of customisation.