Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Battle Idea!

The_Markie

I've just only joined the world of Warframe right after the 8th Update. Then after that, I got into a clan. And I found that the Dojo feature is really really interesting, it's exciting, it's quite versatile. I saw that the Dojo has a lot of potentials to be more than just... this. So I want to present to you guys:

Clan Battle Mode:

>The Preperation:

- Each clan must build a room called "The Harbor" or "The Bay" (or anything that's related to space ships landing/departing zone).

- In this room they can purchase (or build/make) space ships. One space ship can contain 1 cell (Or 4 people). More space ships mean more people. Of course there will be a limit of how many space ships you can build.

- You may have to purchase fuel or some kind of energy to refill the space ships after each use (may have to).

>The Offense And The Defense: (Note that you can't attack a clan that does not have the Offense/Defense system)

- Each clan can send its members to attack other clans (but one clan at a time), The clans that 1 clan can attack will be defined through:

+ A system in which you can set be the ally to a clan and set another clan to be your enemy (The members of both clans will never get to be in the same cell in the queue).

- The attacked clan must then defend its Dojo from the attackers (you can't attack the other clan while being attacked).

- The number of defenders can't (or can) exceed the number of attackers. It may have to depend on another room that you'll have to build to complete the Offense/Defense system.

>The Goal: (I'm still not sure about this part, maybe you guys can help)

- The goal, the purpose to attack another clan can be to:

+ Destroy/damage the facility of the other clan by destroying the Reactor, the Oracle or other rooms that affect the whole Dojo (it may or may not be the official objective of the attack).

+ Steal/raid the other clan's resources by attacking/hacking a specific room that store the clan's resources (This "storage" room is what we need to work on).

+ Update: The Warframe FAQ on the forum did mention: "members can share and have access to a "vault" of things". I think that this "vault" can be the goal for the attackers. But we'll have to see what kind of "vault" it is.

This is what I have currently, of course it's not perfect and not really thoughtful at some point. But yeah, please read it and tell me what you think. You can discuss it and help me develop this idea. Thanks for reading.

Edited by The_Markie

The duels are already bugged as it is. Adding this sort of advanced coding would probably end up with 1 in 10 matches being flawless. As cool as the idea is, simple battle royale is the way to go from here.

I know, but I'm not saying that this should be implemented in the next few updates. just an idea for the future updates, maybe when the game is officially up and running

• 2 weeks later...