Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bolde - The Tenno Halberd (Now In Orokin, Corpus, Grineer, And Infested Flavors!)

Maugre

Lol. 5 More scindos XD

Great idea. I was thinking of a cephalon designed Halbeard but there is a thing called school so yeah... Perhaps you could add it to your post? I would love to see a cephalon designed Halbeard... I just don't have time to draw...

Dunno... A cephalon designed Halbeard suddenly just went from OK to weird... Do it if you want... Would like to see how a cephalon designed Halbeard would turn out...

Dunno... A cephalon designed Halbeard suddenly just went from OK to weird... Do it if you want... Would like to see how a cephalon designed Halbeard would turn out...

If I can think of a way to design a cephalon halberd, then I'll give it a shot, but I'm not too sure how that would work out :P

Oh.  Sorry, I kind of lost this thread for a while.

I use Autodesk Sketchbook- A free version came with my Wacom tablet, it's alright, but I can't make straight lines in it.

Straight lines are for squares anyway. I don't see any squares in a halberd, do you? Maybe a rectangle or two, though.