The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soloing Stalker Help

(XBOX)General D1rtbag

Question

What the title says but I'll explain what help I need.

First I like soloing because I feel if I gain mastery on my own and rank up to me it is more worth to me. But I keep running into the stalker. Sometimes I encounter him three times in no row in one day. And no one to help me. So I want to know when you solo a mission and stalker drops by what warframe and weapons should I use to fight him. Also builds too and explain how to use the load out like which weapon should I use first. And the warframe that's fast and durable like Valkyr.

4 answers to this question

Have you completed the second dream quest?

If yes, bring at least 2 weapons with different element and physical damage types.

If not, then your strongest weapon(s) and have durability mods on your warframe.

I soloed 3x invasions runs for a catalyst blueprint and the stalker showed up in all 3 runs. I was a rank 14 limbo and killed him easily by just moving around and avoided standing in melee range for more than a second. I switched weapons when he started resisting damage types.

Edited by MrJxt

I just fought Shadow Stalker with extinguished key (don't ask why I run vaults solo). Find a big room to kite him, don't let him close, and dodge projectile attacks. My setup is V.Hek with radiation+viral, V.Marelok with corrosive+cold. Radiation is good against his armor, cold against shields, and viral against flesh. Corrosive just because he becomes resistant to other ones.

I would recommend using minor weapons and elements, for example your secondary weapon, first to proc his damage adaptation. When he has adapted to 4 things, use a powerful primary weapon to finish him off as he will not be able to adapt further.

If it's the regular pre-Second-Dream-Stalker you are encountering, use a well-modded Tigris as its high damage will tear him up badly. (Just remember to get out of range after you've attacked, or he'll stumble you with his melee attacks.)