The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Guide To Boku No Nezha

BABYBBUNNYisaac

Question

BOKU NO NEZHA

Before I start the guide, let me just say that this is my first time making a guide on a certain subject, and I am not 100% right. This guide is based on extensive playtime with Nezha...if you know what I mean :)))

BACK TO TOPIC~~~

I found that many people don't really know how to mod or use Nezha effectively during missions, and most are amazed by how fun Nezha can be, and how effective this traps can be. I pretty much use Nezha all the time and I find him an interesting frame to play as. However, this baby really does need a rework for some of his skills. 

Now before I go more in depth, let me just clarify that NEZHA IS A BOY. He is not a 'she' in any way. I know he is like Pico, but definitely a badass Pico ;)

Right, I shall start on how I build this baby - 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE "BALANCED" BUILD

Warframe0020_zpss4ipaomy.jpg

As you can see from the image above, I threw in 3 formas for another set of D, V and --polarities., and not let's not forget and exilus adapter to fit an exilus mod in. Seeing that Nezha is a mini Rhino+Frost+Loki frame, I didn't quite mod him for being tanky rather he can take some hits while relying on his mobility to reduce incoming damage. You don't have to worry about the mod capacity as maxing it will only take 2 more spaces, which means you don't have to further forma Nezha for this build. Do note that when you have maxed out mods, you'll be seeing the following stats

* Power Duration - 194%
* Power Efficiency - 135%
* Power Range - 169%
* Power Strength - 184%

The following image would be the outcome of his skills if modded according to THE "BALANCED" BUILD -

Warframe0021_zps15ikr3rs.jpg

You will be able to notice that every skill benefits from the "balanced" build, however the power range of warding halo is affected only by a tiny bit, which is 1.5 meters... Not very decent, but at least you are able to take some hits while relying on your mobility to dash and slide around the tileset of a mission. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE "DIVINE NEZHA" BUILD
... at least that's what I call it... heh...

Warframe0022_zpsbsbdyg4g.jpg

From the image above, you will notice that I drastically dropped my duration and efficiency compared to the previous build. However, I capped my power range and power strength (still trying to get more cores for Transient Fortitude and Blind Rage hehehe...) to compensate his loss. This is the build that I always use when I have an EV (being Energy Vampire) Trinity around me, basically a 'spam-4-to-win' build as power efficiency for this build is rather low.  I try to keep my efficiency at 100% due to the insane amount of energy Nezha consumes to cast his skills as well. You can also swap out Armored Agility for Quick Thinking or Steel Fiber as it helpls you survive greater hits. (Edit: This build is also good for solo play when you swap out armored agility to steel fiber, and power drift to Streamline, thus having a better efficiency at 140%) As for this build, you don't have to worry about the forma or exilus part as it is applicable to both builds,  like the previous build, a set of D, V, and -- polarities. You also don't have to worry about the remaining mod capacity as maxing out Transient Fortitude and Blind Rage does not require more capacity when placed within the right polarity slots. Do note that when you have maxed Transient Fortitude and Blind Rage, you'll see a tiny change in your stats compared to mine

* Power Duration - 13%
* Power Efficiency - 105%
* Power Range - 250%
* Power Strength - 239%

The following image would be the outcome of his skills if modded according to THE "DIVINE NEZHA" BUILD -

Warframe0023_zpskpfntrzr.jpg

The "Divine Nezha" is quite of a damage dealer, and a bit more of a tanker, but not to the point where Nezha becomes Rhino. Just enough survivability to not get knocked down by bombards that easily and having your poor trinity to revive you and get blasted by that bombard as well. By modding it this way, Nezha will be able to ward off enemies that attacks at a close range rather efficiently due to the power range of Warding Halo (with steel fiber on, it becomes 3.7k damage absorption), besides, it burns them! Divine Spears also becomes spammable due to it's wide radius and high damage of both impaling and slamming. However, you won't be using Fire Walker that often anymore due to the high cost of energy and low duration which affects the trail of fire Nezha makes while moving. You are still able to use Blazing Chakram when needed either to restore health or to teleport out of danger. I only recommend using this build when you have an EV with you or doing speed exterminate runs. If not, it will be quite painful to use. 

RECENT TEST RESULTS OF NEZHA

t3%20def%20result_zpsnfck1iqg.jpg
This is my most recent result in T3 Defense for 20 waves with Divine Nezha build with armored agility swapped to steel fiber. Do note that there were 2 other players with a tonkor, and yet unable to outdamage me. There was a Frost in the team, but observe the damage taken. My Nezha took none, which is really awesome. 

Who says Nezha can't draco as good as an RJ Excal? I prove them wrong right here:
Warframe0031_zpsntbfjeqn.jpg

If I remember correctly, we had a Frost, Rhino, and EV along with me as Nezha to do Draco. Observe the numbers and drown in the glory of Nezha, if you may. Lol Just kidding~ (NOTE: I used the "Divine Nezha" Build above, with power drift swapped to natural talent for Draco run to kill faster)

OVERVIEW OF BOTH BUILDS

I do not slap in any Health or Shield mods because you will get one-shot by high tier mobs especially bombards, so my thoughts were, why not invest in powers and armor for survivability instead, since Nezha has that awesome Warding Halo! And as I said earlier, Nezha relies heavily on his mobility to escape or to engage in combat. Try to dodge and jump more often! Slide and kick your enemies in their faces because it is fun to do so, and who doesn't want a great laugh of trolling their enemies hahaha... Ahem... So yea, both builds are good in their own way and can be fun to use. But of course, you can always improvise and maybe share your thoughts on how to mod him :D

CONCLUSION

All in all, Nezha is a fun frame to play with and can be really badass if modded correctly.  Alongside with his awesome color schemes, Nezha is quite versatile as he can CC (Crowd Control) and damage them while running around them like a little kid... well he is Pico...so... yea :DD
I hope everyone is able to gain a little knowledge or something from this guide, and would love to see more Nezhas lighting up the missions~ (You can't deny he has awesome energy colors).  Also, feel free to add me in game and have a chit chat with me. 

Have fun peeps!! *winks*

PS: Don't judge me for my pink Nezha... We all know he looks fabulous alright *hair flip*

Edited by BABYBBUNNYisaac

3 answers to this question

Yup, my build is very similar to the first one.  I have a little more strength and a little less range (maybe 30% or so).  I like using firewalker (1st) and warding halo (3rd) together and just wreck stuff.  I can just run around and set enemies on fire and have my little armor halo to protect me.  So much fun, hehe.

I'll have to try the other build and see what I think.  All in all nice builds.  Thanks for sharing.