The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The First Order Of Tenno Is Recruiting! (New Players Welcome! :) )

rinzler161

The First Order of Tenno is looking for new members.  It doesn't matter if you are a new or veteran player.  I'm mostly constructing the dojo by myself so I'd like a few members who can contribute a few materials.  Leave a comment on this thread and I'll invite you to the clan as soon as possible. :)

Edited by rinzler161

I'm interested in joining. It's hard for me to find a clan since more players say "we don't want any girl in our clan! Girls are forever noob" or stuffs like that. So sad.. lol.

Then I stopped asking for a clan from the Region chat (since I don't really understand about what people writes in the recruiting tab).

Here are what I can tell you about myself:

1. Mastery rank 4

2. Maxed Volt, rank 17 Rhino, and Valkyr on the way

3. Girl.. LOL

4. Active player

5. Looking for a clan since I was Mastery Rank 1

6. I like farming for resources and blueprints

7. Sharing is caring for me (like trading)

8. In-Game = Icyproject

9. Newbie (pronounced better than 'noob')

I hope you may allow me to join. Thanks before :)

Hey there, I'm a newer player. I've had an account for awhile but recently decided to more heavily devote my time to the game. Still have plenty of stuff to learn I'm sure. I suppose I'll follow the format icy used above to tell you a bit about myself.

1. Master Rank 2.
2. Currently Lvl 23 Volt only.

3. Active player.

4. First time looking for a clan within warframe.

5. I"m still trying to find my niche within the game.

6. I'm always up to help others if my assistance is needed.

7. IGN = Eventides

Thanks for taking the time to read over this and I hope to be in contact with you soon.

Hi buddy, I'd like to join you I'm a casual player but looking to progress I'm mastery 5 atm I have 4 frames currently I'm looking for friends in the game to do content with. My ingame alias is booyah2501 I play late evenings UK time a few evenings a week All depends when I can get the kids off to sleep.

Frames rhino 30 Loki 1 forma levelling him back up ☺️ Trinity 20+ and valkyr building atm

I have some decent equipment too

Ingame : booyah2501

Message me ingame bud ☺️

Hi all.  Sorry for the late reply, I was sleeping when most of you sent your requests.  You would be very welcome in our clan! :) I am currently offline and still doing school, but when I am done I will send you guys an invitation to the clan.  I'm pretty sure with you three we would have 10 members now so a full ghost clan.  We will have do discuss as a group whether we should upgrade to a shadow clan later. 

Hope to see you soon!

-rinzler161

Hello

1. Mastery rank 10.

2. i have 14  Frames but like using my frost, loki and Trinity. the frost and trinity have bin build for mid to end game.

3. man.

4. Active player but just getting back into the game.

5. Looking for a new clan since the one i was in is lost to the send of time.

6. trying to rebuild most of my thing. because of Nerf's.

7. ill do just about anything in game.

8. In-Game = themoondog.

9. old-timer but need to rebuild.

on a side note i have full use of a 250ppl Teamspeak 3 server 

Thank you

Edited by themoondog

Is it possible i could join your clan?

I started Warframe 3 weeks ago and have been looking for a clan the past few days.

Some info:

-Mastery 4

-Maxed Excalibur,LVL 26 Volt and Valkyr.LVL 17 Ivara

-On almost everyday

-IGN:  -Jexter-

;l            ;l         ;l            ;l         ;l           ;l         ;l             ;l     ;l            ;l      ;l        ;l            ;l            ;l            ;l           ;l      ;l 

;l            ;l         ;l            ;l         ;l           ;l         ;l             ;l     ;l            ;l      ;l        ;l            ;l            ;l            ;l           ;l      ;l