The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Active People To Play With

Xielent

I am Mastery Rank 6. I am looking for some active players to play the game with. I recently started playing again and I want people to play with. If you would, I would like to chat via Skype or Teamspeak or something when we play but its not really that important to me. I want to start playing again and I am just looking for decent players to tag along. Im not sure if I am going to fully get back into the game so just to let you know I might drop the game in the next few days. 

Add me on Warframe: JordanYT

Tenno,

I can play if I'm not busy.

I do lots of alliance activities, but can play with you if I'm available. Timezone is EST and I'll be on after 5pm weekdays and more on weekends.

I use Curse for comm...it's easy to install and it does not take much BW to run.

Hope to see you around

Tenno,

I can play if I'm not busy.

I do lots of alliance activities, but can play with you if I'm available. Timezone is EST and I'll be on after 5pm weekdays and more on weekends.

I use Curse for comm...it's easy to install and it does not take much BW to run.

Hope to see you around

I sent you a PM on here with my curse username. Just hit me up whenever, we are in the same time zone.