The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

47Th Tenno Now A Storm Clan

(PSN)ShikamaruNara_10

The 47th tennos are now welcoming more players to join are ranks now that we are a storm we have 70 new spots to fill 100% researched dojo with an epic clan emblem. the only clan rule we have is just be chill and down to play warframe. if you have any more questions hit me up on PSN (shikamarunara_10) due to the fact I dont check this everyday.

Hello, Legendary Syndicates Alliance is interested in Recruiting your Clan. Click this link for info - (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/528283-alliance-%C3%B0%C2%9F%C2%92-legendary-syndicates-recruiting-quality-clans-31-clans-%C2%80%C3%B0%C2%9F%C2%92-custom-alliance-emblem-%C2%80%C3%B0%C2%9F%C2%92/) If interested message me via PSN. 

The 47th tennos are now welcoming more players to join are ranks now that we are a storm we have 70 new spots to fill 100% researched dojo with an epic clan emblem. the only clan rule we have is just be chill and down to play warframe. if you have any more questions hit me up on PSN (shikamarunara_10) due to the fact I dont check this everyday.