The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Join Acrive Friendly European Clan

(PSN)pr0perfookt

I have played Warframe on and off for awhile, am getting back into it again and am looking for a clan that will be able to help me finish some of the quests, missions, farm etc.

I play in the evening around 6:30-7pm (GMT) I only speak English so would prefer similar time zone based players.

My Psn is the same my ID on here

Hi I thought you were joining the 187th Clan or was I wrong? anyway i'm from the UK just setup The Stalker Hunters a few days ago,only problem is I play 4pm to 7pm but mostly a midnight player,so I'm going off as you come on we have an Alliance of 7 Clans and I have 4 members right now but I can't say if anyone will be on-line when you are but your welcome to join.There as been a couple of UK Clans posting this week probably on page 2 by now,other that that your left with larger Clans my friend if you want people around when you are.I'll PSN you a friends name he's not from UK but you will have a lot of people on-line in their Alliance.Best of luck finding your Clan mate Regards SW.

Hi, if you still need a uk clan ours is recruiting, we are not particularly large at 17 members but we, ve got a good mix of new to skilled players as well as a fully researched dojo, alot of our members are on during the evening (gmt), send me a psn messege if interested, my psn is same as name above

Hi I thought you were joining the 187th Clan or was I wrong? anyway i'm from the UK just setup The Stalker Hunters a few days ago,only problem is I play 4pm to 7pm but mostly a midnight player,so I'm going off as you come on we have an Alliance of 7 Clans and I have 4 members right now but I can't say if anyone will be on-line when you are but your welcome to join.There as been a couple of UK Clans posting this week probably on page 2 by now,other that that your left with larger Clans my friend if you want people around when you are.I'll PSN you a friends name he's not from UK but you will have a lot of people on-line in their Alliance.Best of luck finding your Clan mate Regards SW.

Not sure what happened with the 187th never heard back in the end, and yeah lack of clan members wouldn't be a prob but the timings would be hard to work around atm mate, but thanks for the reply appreciate it

Hi, if you still need a uk clan ours is recruiting, we are not particularly large at 17 members but we, ve got a good mix of new to skilled players as well as a fully researched dojo, alot of our members are on during the evening (gmt), send me a psn messege if interested, my psn is same as name above

I will check up and see what's happened with the 187 as I was gonna join them, but dunno what happened, I will send a request later once I find out but yeah your clan sounds ideal for me