The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrathseeker Clan Recruiting! (Full)

KuraioNokami

hello, fellow Tenno. if you see this, it means you selected the wrathseeker clan as a point of interest. for that i thank you.

i am Kuraio Nokami, leader of the wrathseekers. at the moment, we have ten members, so you cant join anymore... for now.

allow me to explain the clan system and rules. first of all, our clan works off of a egalitairian merit system. in other words, the more you contribute to the clan dojo and funds, the higher your rank will become. if you break a clan rule, your rank will go down. while on the topic of clan rules, allow me to make you a list of them.

1: respect your fellows. discrimination, bullying and verbal abuse will not be tolerated, and get you kicked out of the clan immediatly.

2: contribute. if a room or research project in the dojo is not yet finished, and you have the means to finish it, do so. even if you do not actually finish it, any contribution helps, and we are all about helping each other.

3: ask permission. if you wish to build or destroy a room in the dojo, ask me, Kuraio Nokami, first. 

4: speak english or dutch.. sound random? these are the only languages the current members know. preferably, speak english, although dutch is allowed. not to be confused with german.

5: no spamming. it gets you kicked out immetiatly.

6: have fun. no use having a depressing clan, is there?

if you wish to apply, please notify me, be it via in-game communication or this thread.

may Tri the creator guide your every moment to prosperity, Tenno.

Edited by KuraioNokami

i'm... not sure i follow. what do i wish to know? hmm... five things.

1: warframe and rank.

2: player rank.

3: unlocked planets

4: potential other recruits you may know

5: how capable of obtaining forma you are, those things are always most troublesome for us to obtain. if you are not very capable of obtaining forma, no harm done.

thats what i meant

1. warframes are curently valkyr mag and nekros all at 30

2. mastery 6 myself

3. got up untill Europa and Uranus

4. i cant say I know much others

5. If I set my mind to it I can obtain almost anything so it should be fine

i see. you will be most welcome, seeing as you have more planets unlocked and higher mastery than all our current members. you might be able to help us get better so we can help you... very well. i shall invite the tenno known as "Megorwen" once i have the time. at least, if you wish to be invited?

1: warframe and rank. *I have a max excaliber that I mostly use

2: player rank. *I am currently a level 5 player.

3: unlocked planets *I currently have access to all the planets though the really high level ones I've yet to clear.

4: potential other recruits you may know *Don't really know anyone else. Been soloing most of my game life.

5: how capable of obtaining forma you are, those things are always most troublesome for us to obtain. if you are not very capable of obtaining forma, no harm done. *I have no idea. I've never actually tried to grind for it. Been trying to see what guns I like the most.

i see. a newbie. very well, if you wish to become stronger and better, we shall aid you. in return, we will be expecting contributions when possible. is this all right with you? of course, we will not expect more than we expect from any other... just a contribution whenever possible. forma are not a nessecity, but will gain you ranks within the clan if donated. 2 forma equal one rank. otherwise, large donations can gain you power within the clan. you will be able to grow stronger, and we get a larger dojo. sound good?

Edited by KuraioNokami

I was looking into this for a while.

I'm part of an also very small clan.   (I don't like huge clans)   

It consists of 9 members.

I was wondering if you would be interested in coming together with my (our) clan for an alliance.

If you want a small sample of just one player, here it is.

I am gullywolf1115. I have had one closed beta account, which I lost, and another open beta account, which I do not use anymore.

My current account (this one) has 17-18ish frames. (I stopped counting)
I am MR10.

If you are interested....

Please message me, 

or my clan leader: ultrasapien

If you're still looking for members I'm definitely interested in joining. I'm still fairly new, but I have the basics down and have been looking for people to play with. If it matters here's where I'm at:

8 Frames: 7 lvl 30 and one about half way.

MR-8

Thank you for your consideration!

P.S. I'm in the American time zone ;)

Edited by Southpaw723

I was looking into this for a while.

I'm part of an also very small clan.   (I don't like huge clans)   

It consists of 9 members.

I was wondering if you would be interested in coming together with my (our) clan for an alliance.

If you want a small sample of just one player, here it is.

I am gullywolf1115. I have had one closed beta account, which I lost, and another open beta account, which I do not use anymore.

My current account (this one) has 17-18ish frames. (I stopped counting)

I am MR10.

If you are interested....

Please message me, 

or my clan leader: ultrasapien

sorry, we're already in an alliance. but still, thanks for the offer.

EDIT: we just left the alliance. if the offer still stands, i will gladly accept.

If you're still looking for members I'm definitely interested in joining. I'm still fairly new, but I have the basics down and have been looking for people to play with. If it matters here's where I'm at:

8 Frames: 7 lvl 30 and one about half way.

MR-8

Thank you for your consideration!

P.S. I'm in the American time zone ;)

you are most welcome in our clan. i will invite you soon. please, once you join, try to help our other american members as much as you can, for we, team netherlands (also known as megorwen, Poppingninja, Neosmile and me), cannot.

Edited by KuraioNokami