Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Game Play Feedback And Ideas After 300H

longboarder120

Ok the corpus need more melee class guys to kill, like a red osprey that would do heavy charge attacks, and some light quick attacks, and more classes in general

Ok the grineer need a heavy melee class, and like a pet like a dog or robot dog some thing.

There are not enuf side arms

Can we have another Coler pack that would be shinny colers like the gold on primes and the blue on the vandals, and I'd also expect it to cost more like 100 plat

I'd also like diferent decal packs for warframes like the how the primes have

We also need higher lvl guys to kill like lvl 200, but with that comes some weapon that are really powerful, but you also need to be high rank probably max rank for like end game enemy's

An option to buy any mod in the game for like 50 plat would be awesome and reasonable

Need to have a higher level stalker, he is to weak for me, I could easily solo 4 of him just with my dethcube, mind you it would take 2-3 min but still

Easter eggs, I have 10 ideas

Wild life: here is a example for a mission you could add it with, I spy defence mission where you have to go and get the data and then have to defend till your pick up gets there, and your killing some wild life/Alian animals. It's kinda like mobile defence

A new enemy/team/class... what ever, space bandits/pirates

Infested need more class's here is some of my ideas, the infested rollers would have like some spider legs and jump on you, and would hold on to you while doing damage untill a pireod of time about 10 sec or your team mate shot it or you squished it by running in to a wall, no meleeing to get it off cuz that would be to easy.

A flame grineer would be a molten infested and where ever he walked he would leave a fire trail 10 feet long, his two attacks would be a regular scratch and 2nd would be a bear hug.

The infested sniper grineer would be kind like a scorpion looking thing and would shot his sniper or something else out of his tail at you he would also be slow

Ok I've spent 1:30h+ on this any other ideas I have will be in a new post but I will edit it if I have to

Edited by longboarder120