The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutalist Alad V Assassinate

(XBOX)XxxXnoodleXxxX

Question

So I did Patient Zero, got the blueprint, plugged everything in, have the mission on Eris now... But I have possibly a really dumb question... Is it a one time thing? Like do I need to get the blueprint and make the thing over and over again? Or can I just farm the one I have for Mesa parts? It just has me worried cause it has [1] beside it... O___O

3 answers to this question

When you use the key and successfully complete the mission, the key is consumed.

The best method is to do a key-sharing squad wherein each of the 4 of you has a key, and you all use your keys one after each other, so that with four players who have one key each, all of the players get 4 parts, maximizing chances of getting a set. The player who selects the node first in the vote is the player whose key is used. 

If after that happens you still do not have a full set, you'll have to create another key to access the node again, and repeat the process. Unless you can find really generous players who will take you there for free, which doesn't really happen. 

I would recommend finding a keyshare if you either have one already made. That way you can get, with a full squad of course, 4 runs with your one key since the other people should also be keybearers. If you were on PC I could take you for free since I decided to build 3 of them to take other players on runs for Mesa if they so desire.