The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr8-Playing Daily - Seeking For A Veteran Clan

(XBOX)AZRA3L POW3R

Hello tennos

I'm seeking for a fully researched and advanced clan to join and contribute my daily activities to. Unfortunately I'm leaving my old clan due to the fact that many people became inactive ( 3-8 active out of 246 members ) so basically the clan is dead.

As shown on the title , I'm Mr8 with lots of essential frames such as Frost / Ember / Loki  etc... I also play daily when I have the time to and contribute what I can.

For inquiries sake, I'll add a simple resume of my load out that I use mostly: there will be 3 options on each of what I use the most

Most warframe used: Excalibur / Frost / Loki

Primary Weapons: Boar Prime / Soma Prime / Dread

Secondary: Syn Gammacore / Vaykor marelok / Despair

Melee: War (stance: Tempo Royalle) / Broken-War (stance: Vengeful Revenant) / Dual Kamas Prime (stance: crossing snakes)

If you're the right clan for me then message me on XB1 or add me as a friend and message me within Warframe as I don't go Offline when I usually play.

Thank you 

Edited by (XB1)AZRA3L POW3R

We are a fully-researched and fully-functional Moon clan that is highly active and have proven it in nearly the entire time Warframe has been available on Xbox One. We have a very long history on Xbox and we'd love for you to become a part of that and our community.

If you are interested please PM me and let me know.

Thanks!

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022