Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Animations In Trailer But Does Not Have In The Game Play

AlecLucky09

Im telling about the physx effects you guys saw the trailer for the warframe on ps4 and look at that the Ash skill had physx effect when he used his teleport and rampage but in the game play it does not have :(((,Even the first trailer with the warframe Mag she did make a pull right there with physx effect,but in game play it doesent show up,im pertaining about the glittery sparks.

Even if they're not, it's a trailer, not gameplay. The trailer for world of tank had armored vehicles jumping through the air. Granted they did do that eventually, but probably for at least a year the game was out up and running without those physx. Not what I would consider a big problem at this point. There are bigger things like people falling through the floor that need to get fixed.

Even if they're not, it's a trailer, not gameplay. The trailer for world of tank had armored vehicles jumping through the air. Granted they did do that eventually, but probably for at least a year the game was out up and running without those physx. Not what I would consider a big problem at this point. There are bigger things like people falling through the floor that need to get fixed.

I know I've personally seen about 17 occasions of players o enemies falling through floors in the past couple of weeks.