Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dae Feel Like Mobs Are Agroing Sentinels More?

Dwarfstar

Not just the agro-pulling Dethcube. My Shade seems to be dying a lot more these days. This is with well-upgraded ( but not maxed ) defensive mods.

I've been meleeing a lot to level weapons, using tanky frames like Trinity, Rhino, Ember. Is it possible that the enemies transfer agro to your sentinel if you have some kind of damage barrier up? Why wouldn't mobs continue to focus me as I remove their legs with charge attacks?

I'd like to see defensive abilities that protect your warframe to be applied to Sentinels as well. Not just the well-known Loki issue with Invisibility, but abilities like Overheat, Link, and Iron Skin. As it is, it seems like using any of these abilities and going into a melee frenzy is a death sentence for your Sentinel.

Alternatively, reduce or remove agro generation by Sentinel main weapons. Funny, Decoy/Molt/IS got their agro draw reduced, but Sentinels seem to be consistently pulling it for me.

I've noticed this since before death cube with my wyrm. Anytime I decide to solo they get killed so leveling sentinels is slow. Just got to max defense mods and regen. Gen does not need to go first to work but leveling it I think gives more revives

Doesn't regen only bring them back to life once regardless of mod level?

edit: Upon reading the wiki comments, it seems like Regen actually causes it to heal itself. Hm. Still, would be better if mobs didn't seem to relentlessly focus the Sentinel.

Is it possible that the enemies transfer agro to your sentinel if you have some kind of damage barrier up?

Don't think so...pretty sure the sentinels are just being focused really damned hard.

Doesn't regen only bring them back to life once regardless of mod level?

edit: Upon reading the wiki comments, it seems like Regen actually causes it to heal itself. Hm. Still, would be better if mobs didn't seem to relentlessly focus the Sentinel.

My pets never come back to life ever...

@Ystella, you probably don't notice or catch when they die and the regen mod procs. When it dies and regens it doesn't explode like it does when it's gone for good, but glows green w/ scanlines the same way it does when guardian procs.

IMO regen should be a flat % chance of the sentinel reviving (and capped at something like 80% at the highest level of the mod) instead of 'only once' as it stands currently.

@Ystella, you probably don't notice or catch when they die and the regen mod procs. When it dies and regens it doesn't explode like it does when it's gone for good, but glows green w/ scanlines the same way it does when guardian procs.

IMO regen should be a flat % chance of the sentinel reviving (and capped at something like 80% at the highest level of the mod) instead of 'only once' as it stands currently.

So the regen is instant...?