The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Intelligence - Experienced Clan 4/5 Gold Trophies. Fully Researched Dojo [Shadow Clan]

(XBOX)Daddy Issues Ai

Hello there :D

Alternate Intelligence had recently done a purge and now has 5 spots open.

We are a experienced veteran clan that has been around for over a year. Fully active and majority of experienced players. We are looking for tenno with experience or even new ones who are willing to learn.

If you are inactive after 15 days you will be at risk to be kicked, unless you tell me or a general or another warlord you will be gone for an X amount of days.

We have a fully researched dojo so that will never be a problem. Also, everyone who goes into our dojo says it's really awesome :p

Both raids: We do both raids so if you ever want to do one just say it and we'll be there.

We have a group chat outside of warframe so if you ever need help just ask on there and someone usually gets on. It's really active.

Event participation (whenever they do come back) is 100% mandatory (unless you are out of town and you tell us), fail to participate will mean automatic kick. We have all 5 trophies

1st place :

Cryptic front

Mutalist Incursion

Gate crash

False profit

2nd place:

Eyes of blight

We expect to continue to get 1st place so everyone is mandatory to participate.

Also, a great sense of humor is required, not everyone can handle the jokes our clannies make because you may get offended. If this is an issue for you don't waste our time please.

Alliance: We run our own alliance, it's small but everyone does help out each other so if no one is online in the clan there's always the alliance :)

So message me here or via xbox n I'll have a trial run with you :)

May RNGesus be at your side