The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[2/10] Black Zephyr Is Recruiting Active, North America-Based Players

RaisingKane

Edit: Our little clan is sitting at 4/10 slots filled!

Hey everyone.  I recently got into playing again after a long hiatus (I stopped when clan dojos were first introduced!) and after some time getting back into the groove I started up a clan that I hope to grow into a decently sized one.

We're newbie friendly, the only other person in the clan is brand new, having only started earlier the same day of this post, and I'm not going to be a nazi about people playing day-to-day (I'm in college and work, I know life happens!) I just ask that anyone who wants to participate pop on at least every couple of days, even if it's to check in and say hi.

Short list of requirements:

-Mature, English speaking person

-Cooperative, overall at least friendly (Insult-based humor is okay, though!)

-Willing to help contribute to expanding our dojo, I've just started construction on it and resources are still a little scant, namely Formas

-Active in the chat when online, you don't need to hold an hours-long conversation, but just keep an eye open if someone pops up asking a question.

Benefits I hope to soon be able to give:

For the Newbies:

-Mentors and players helping you learn how everything works, such as helping you figure out how your frame moves in the obstacle course or helping you figure out combat mods with dueling and running missions with you.

-Runs through missions that you can't quite take on your own, as well as farming runs to help you get on your feet.

-Friendly environment to just go and BS, even if you don't feel like fighting.

For the Veterans:

-Access to research and clan-specific BPs as we unlock them

-Assistance in getting dropped BPs, or even flat out getting Prime BPs from other members if they don't need them

-Team of people who know what they're doing (usually) to speed through farming runs or go on long-term survival runs

Everyone who joins in during the Ghost Clan stage of all this will be given an Officer-level rank once they prove trustworthy enough to not start breaking things, though I feel I should warn everyone now that contribution to the clan is very important here so we can get the dojo where it needs to be to start us on the road of being a Moon Clan.

Hope this snags at least a little attention!  Happy hunting everyone!

Kane

Edited by KaneEvolution

i want to join, but im not entirely sure how im able to? i can be active and meet all the requirements, but im not sure how to join cause i never got into the whole dojo thing :P

I would like to join. Would love to start with a new clan and be part of building it up.

Simply add KaneEvolution either on Steam or in the game and we can chat about you guys joining up!