Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Jackal Runs: Not One Rare Mat Or Bp Drop

S5alad

I continuously get common or clan materials from bosses.  Even after I reset my account, it's the same deal.  Blue prints won't drop, nor will rare materials.  There's a huge difference between difficult and impossible, and this is that thing in between called pointless.

When will bosses only drop rare mats and blue prints?

I literally did this 2 days ago.

Fortunately I was able to get all 3 bp in less than 10 runs counting glitched runs as well. RNG is just RNG.

All you can really do is just keep trying. Good luck.

Yup, can take from 3-15+ runs, well in my experience for getting Blueprints, Control Modules and Neural sensors...

Im alot of times extremely unlucky aswell... Yesterday I was farming for Trinity, Killed Hek, got the last blueprint I needed and my Internet cut out, progress did not save; took 4+ more runs to get it again.

First things first are you playing solo?  There is an existing bug where only the host gets the blueprint, not the entire team.

Secondly, it IS a random system.  It is (while unlikely) theoretically possible to do thousands of runs of jackal and get no blueprints, only common materials and mods.

10 runs and no blueprint?  Happened to me before.  Worse, friend of mine took almost 100 runs to get all the Rhino blueprints.

This is sort of the reason for the cash shop, if you didn't have to work for the frames then DE would never make any money.

Edited by Hollow_Knight