The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Looking For A Clan

Spiral_Ore

Hello there!

A lot of guides has told me that a begineer like me would want to look for a clan. The reason is the massive dificulity spikes of the later level, and a few freindly face is more than enough to help advance through ranks. At first I am not to intrested because my internet is really slow at the morn to the afternoon, and I would probably burden my whole squad. However, as I advanced on the story the difficulity is killing me.

So, yeah. I am currently looking for a clan - I prefer a fairly new clan, since smaller clans tend to pay more attention to bonds between members – I live in indonesian and doesn't know the time zone there, but I usually pop out at afternoon to the evening every monday and friday ( Sometimes a whole half day at saturday ).

For gears... As i said i am still new to the game and only have the default excalibur, Mk.I Paris, Mk.I Kunai, and a dual skana (level 16,17,14,8 if i am not wrong). And i have only unlocked Earth, Mars, Venus, and The Void.

With that said, i hope there is someone out there who might take this into consideration.

- Spiral

• 1 month later...

Hello Spiral_Ore! I am The Stalker :D my clan Acolytes of The Shadow is a pretty small clan of only 3 people sadly :/ not sure if a small number like that is what you're looking for but I am willing to bring you into my clan! I know how you feel about feeling like a burden but I'am sure the other two members as well myself would be fine with having you in our squad!

If you are interested please message me either in-game or through forums.

- The Stalker (The edgiest guy around)

• 1 month later...

Hi there Spiral, I'm pretty new myself but the clan I'm a part are really helpful. I'd like you to think about joining Chaos Vanguard. We all play together on a daily basis, we are all in teamspeak together so it’s easy to keep track and get groups together.  We also don't mind if you are slow or learning, it’s all about having fun with us, joining in and having a laugh, we have a lot of friendly banter! That's why we have no MR requirement, but have loads of experienced players too! We run regular void/sorties/alerts/missions and raids. We have in game competitions.  A few restrictions like 16 or over and use teamspeak, speak english, thats it! All of our clan research is done and we run regular raids at 6pm EST daily, as well as at other times of day. We even occasionally run competitions and tournaments in game with some legendary prizes! http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Hello Spiral, you are welcome to join Abyssal Ascension 

I relate to the internet problems but its has never bother me before and Im gladly always be helping my members throught the game. 

hope you find your clan 

- Lethalness