Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omega Kubrow Appraisal?

Sadly thats not gold, and not considered a rare colour, also height and gender are always random for a new kubrow. So a good price is about 300-350 pl.

(also would help if you post a colour palette, go to kubrow appearence, copy main colours and make a skreen of that colour list, that would help to see exact colours and make a better opinion of the price).

Sadly thats not gold, and not considered a rare colour, also height and gender are always random for a new kubrow. So a good price is about 300-350 pl.

(also would help if you post a colour palette, go to kubrow appearence, copy main colours and make a skreen of that colour list, that would help to see exact colours and make a better opinion of the price).

You can't get the color palette from a kubrow because there is no "copy main appearance" tool button. Am I doing something wrong?

Wjf5dx9.png

RECOMMENDED PRICE RANGE

A ) All common color kubrows : Bulky lotus > 200-300p

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/552163-we-need-kubrow-value-guide/

EDIT: As Umbra said, height and gender are random. Yes, it's a bulky and that's obvious. Is it an Omega? Doesn't appear like it to me, but I could be wrong. However, except for superstitious people, the height doesn't add anything to the price for the reason; it's random!

Edited by Tyoccial

EDIT: As Umbra said, height and gender are random. Yes, it's a bulky and that's obvious. Is it an Omega? Doesn't appear like it to me, but I could be wrong. However, except for superstitious people, the height doesn't add anything to the price for the reason; it's random!

I'm fairly certain that it's maximum height. Unless there's one height taller.

BmMdIEk.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fairly certain that it's maximum height. Unless there's one height taller.

BmMdIEk.png

I've had one that looked just like that in height in the incubator, but when I went to the genetic template it wasn't even to the words. And as I said, I may be wrong (I am going off personal experience, but it could have been my resolution or other things), but it just doesn't look like it TO ME. The fact still stands that height is random, so regardless of whether it's an Omega or not it won't necessarily be an Omega when rebred. Sure, you may have a lot of luck and it happens to be an Omega again, but it's not guaranteed.