The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Spy For People Who Don't Care About The Mission And Want To Get It Over With

Heidrek

Question

In response to this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/600265-loki-switch-teleport-and-corpus-laser-barriers-change/

If anybody knows what I'm talking about make a video or take pictures, I have classes

Tower room

If you go to the top of the laser tower, look towards the elevator. there should be two vents, one to the left and one to the right. One of them is usually damaged. hit it and get in the vent and press x on the panel to turn off the lasers IN THE FRONT DOOR(yes not the tower) of the objective.

Moving laser room

uhh yeah... just run into the spaces, and not get hit, and shoot the camera then its gg, you can also go into the broken vent right next the main entrance to the objective.

Big Room with snipers in the middle 

yeah just go to one of the side doors, bullet jump into the vent, and wall run or bullet jump in mid to near ceiling air into the vent on the other side. and get into the vent that either leads to the room or the entrance to the objective.

lasers and pit fall room.

yeah bullet jump through the first corridors(timing) but turn RIGHT into a broken vent and go up and you'll be on a beam above everything go into the vent in front of you and go through the vent, and you'll see a open vent. Jump into that and travel around the U until you see a left and jump down into the data room. If the vent that the corridor leads to is closed, you'll have to wall run across the whole corridor of lasers, but time when.

I could do Corpus spy mission with any warframe and any weapon UNRANKED, so it's possible. In fact, that's the only way I do it because how I get my starter levels on anything unranked. lol 

2 answers to this question