The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Buying/selling

Wavytron

Question

6 answers to this question

You can't get prime anything from the market, just regular versions.  Someone selling a "set" should be selling all components and blueprints required for crafting the item in question (i.e. blueprint, helmet, chassis, and systems for a Prime Warframe).  So confirm with Wikia to be sure your getting what was promised.

Reactor is for a warframe and it increases the mod capacity from 30 to 60.  Similar is a catalyst for weapons.

When people say they're selling prime sets (for example prime ash) does that mean they're selling me the blue prints or what?

Basically how it works is when someone sells a "set" they're selling everything needed to build said item. For example, Ash Prime set is being sold for 100p

You go to trade that player, and he puts up a bp, helmet, system, and chassis; you put up the plat

Right now you can only trade pieces that haven't been built (so a rhino prime helmet blueprint can be traded, but not a fully built rhino prime helmet)*

*Prime weapon pieces are pre built, but can be traded, so barrel, stocks, and receivers for any prime weapon are tradeable, while Warframe parts are NOT tradeable once they're built

Is it possible to buy the frame itself instead of blue prints? Or would the most be the pieces already built but I need a reactor (I think) to put it together?

It is not possible to trade built prime parts, you can only trade them in their original form that drops from the void.

Edited by Vanroe