The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Djk1 Looking For Clan

DjK1

Hi ppl ! clan lords !

I´m DJK1 and I been playing warframe Since 31 Dec 2013.. I not been in the game ever day since then, but I like the warframe.. I have a own clan and dojo.. just for my self.. so first because I have a illnes what make me a bit untisosial by talking " scared " so I made my own dojo and stuff like that.. ofc I been plaing in group quest and enjoy it, but i'm more writer then talker really.. I was a DJ when I was not so ill if some one wondering where that name come from for a untisosial man as me,, or sorry not untisosial.. I like to be sosial, but I´m scared of people.. any ways.... that about me..

What I´m looing for is a clan who is ok by crazy person as I´m.. whos dojo is oki,, becuase I have to dump my dojo ofc and the money and the time I been doing it that by solo dont want to exchange it for more bad one, hope you all understand. I´m not 24/7 warframe player,, I play some times a lott and after can have a small break and come back again... becuase of my illnes some times have to go hospital staing etc etc.. just in case want to say it already,, so not hard feelings comeing in the future.. I´m PC player and in EU, so if clan language is in Engliah that would be great,, Finnish is my own language, but I´m not asking you all start to talk it for me.. I sucks spy missions,, oki some I do ok,, but some I @(*()$ up so I more like to make the area clean and let the better people do the job,, done the 2en dram quest line so I did solo some spy stuff,, but yea not the best part of me.. I like to playing ASH,, but I have other caracters too.. I´m team player even I been plaing solo half of the hours of my time in warframe..

So if you like me in your great clan, please contact to me.. lets write and if I´m ok canditate to your clan would like to join.

Great day to all, happy hunting.

DJK1