The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Original Family

(XBOX)The Final Rumor

Reminder, this clan leader has tried to be moon and has made enemies with almost every moon clan.

fair warning, this clan leader has made enemies with literally every major moon clan out there. feel free to join if you like being the underdog :P 

You know you guys don't speak for every moon clan in the game, and definitely not the top Moon clan in the entire game, Lock n Load.

Of course we all have friends, but "friends and enemies" is a state of mind in politics for the side that decides they want to be at a disadvantage in any situation. There are only advantageous or hindering relationships to any truly intelligent and strategic Leader, and I wouldn't consider anyone my "enemy" in this game. The closest thing to an "enemy" is groups who's interests don't align with our own or want what we have... doesn't mean I/we hate anyone though lol.

P.S. - I wouldn't call being an Arbiter an "underdog"... I think I would call the group who has little experience, no rails, and very few to no conquers under their belts, the "underdogs".

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

That's actually just how I tease fab.... O.o You should lay off the aggro lol I actually was really teasing kronos too that's why I basically repeated what he said...

You know you guys don't speak for every moon clan in the game, and definitely not the top Moon clan in the entire game, Lock n Load.

Of course we all have friends, but "friends and enemies" is a state of mind in politics for the side that decides they want to be at a disadvantage in any situation. There are only advantageous or hindering relationships to any truly intelligent and strategic Leader, and I wouldn't consider anyone my "enemy" in this game. The closest thing to an "enemy" is groups who's interests don't align with our own or want what we have... doesn't mean I/we hate anyone though lol.

P.S. - I wouldn't call being an Arbiter an "underdog"... I think I would call the group who has little experience, no rails, and very few to no conquers under their belts, the "underdogs".

Edited by (XB1)NvrFullOfMyself

That's actually just how I tease fab.... O.o You should lay off the aggro lol I actually was really teasing kronos too that's why I basically repeated what he said...

lol alright my bad... well I know Kronos wasn't trying to joke around though.

You gotta make it more clear to the people who are on the outside looking in on the inside jokes for the forums. If not it can come off as pretty aggressive also.