Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Prime Buff

Fire_Ashes

Not to derail, but I must prevent the spread of false information. ALL recoil is controllable. For the burston I pull the mouse down as the burst goes off. It's very possible to get three head shots in a row.

I will too.  Please post a vid of this, and explain how you compensate for the rounds that don't go directly upwards? Because the Burston doesn't recoil directly upwards, it recoils up and left/right.  Believe me I've tried this.  I played Day of Defeat for YEARS and used the BAR and STG kits with utter efficiency because I could control the recoil.  Please prove me wrong, but I've tried and this doesn't work.

Still need to try have eagle eye but nothing to fuse it with grinding for cores/warframe abilities atm

another thing that i have an issue with is the latrons velocity (bullet speed)

its just a little slow to me... could be my frame rate but i have a decent cpu

There's no projectile velocity for the Latron, it is a "hitscan" weapon as far as I know.

Edited by Churpy

The projectile you see is just FX. I've actually seen that "projectile" fly somewhere different than where the bullet hits. I've also seen the bullet hit before the "projectile" you see hits. It's weird, I know.

id say upgrade its critical hit damage and chance, lower the kick by 0.3 percent, and i dunno in exchange make it have less ammo/drum capacity, also it should have its bullet animation corrected, the bullet hits AFTER the damage is done

id say upgrade its critical hit damage and chance, lower the kick by 0.3 percent, and i dunno in exchange make it have less ammo/drum capacity, also it should have its bullet animation corrected, the bullet hits AFTER the damage is done

0.3%? Any reason for this particularly accurate nerf amount O_o?

I still believe the gun is fine as it is.