The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe And Darksector..

Co_Re

so i learned this.

besides the obvious realization that the virus, the main character's last name "tenno", and how hayden tenno ends up looking exactly like Excalibur.

i noticed that a few of the enemies look like other warfames, and other enemies in warframe. here is an image i made with allll the similarities

warsector.jpg

Edited by cvillazero

Already knew this, still interesting to see some of the lasting similarities between the actual games themselves.

Half Life 2 and Left 4 Dead have the same developers and run on the same engine, but are in no way alike. Nuff said? Think again :D!

Already knew this, still interesting to see some of the lasting similarities between the actual games themselves.

Half Life 2 and Left 4 Dead have the same developers and run on the same engine, but are in no way alike. Nuff said? Think again :D!

Cuz they improved? They added many things? So many games using the same engine, some games stay similarity, others doesnt. Even if Dark Sector and Warframe look similar, they are awesome so i dont care lol

Edit : Nice too see that already on 2004 there were such engine :o

Edited by Linkdred

Cuz they improved? They added many things? So many games using the same engine, some games stay similarity, others doesnt. Even if Dark Sector and Warframe look similar, they are awesome so i dont care lol

Edit : Nice too see that already on 2004 there were such engine :o

No, it's not because they improved, or added many things. It's because they take part in completely different universes with completely different storylines. My point is, same engine/developer does not immediately write everything off. It's interesting to see what Dark Sector and Warframe have in common - obviously they're nearly the same game but Warframe, thus far anyway, is rather undeveloped in story, and background. It's nice to see what the game came from, it's influences and possible lore.

I played through dark sector, and i don't remember anything from it. from what i recall it was just a meh game, I don't remember any of the characters in it.

From what i understand though, Warframe is DE's Dark Sector as originally intended. Their way of giving their former publishers a middle finger so to speak.

Edited by Rabcor