Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Mkdonald's Can I Take Your Order?

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

* a palatin rhino and a proto Excailbr wearing a sombero come in and aiming latrons at you * yah better not do that less my guards kill yah also go a sniper incase i need er.

* turn into volt umbra with McDonald's uniform prime and am aiming duel Latron primes between their eyes. Also has rag prime.* Unless your going to order something get out before you mess up my business *red lighting is coming off me** also has a satanic voice*

* turn into volt umbra with McDonald's uniform prime and am aiming duel Latron primes between their eyes. Also has rag prime.* Unless your going to order something get out before you mess up my business *red lighting is coming off me** also has a satanic voice*

*equips Health Inspector Prime bow with explosive tipped arrows*

"Thou shalt not disrupt the capitalist economy, you filthy commies!*

*aims bow at Solargeo*

*aims bow at Solargeo*

*pushes button on side of wall* *alarm going off* *Warning communists!!!! Warning communists!!!!!* *a case pops out of adoring into the counter* *opens it and takes out......a nerf gun* * points it at them* I will shoot.

*pushes button on side of wall* *alarm going off* *Warning communists!!!! Warning communists!!!!!* *a case pops out of adoring into the counter* *opens it and takes out......a nerf gun* * points it at them* I will shoot.

Wait a moment...those shoot foam darts!

I'm deathly allergic to foam!

*begins foaming from the mouth as an allergic reaction begins*

DAMMIT BODY THAT ISN'T HELPING

*collapses on the floor and begins having a seizure*

don't worry Doctor mk is in the house!! *puts doctors hat on top of my MKdonalds hat* *stabs with Ep pen*

*aims bow at Solargeo*

* then a min liberty prime comes in and he destroys then nerf gun with his ey laser* LP : Warning Communist Stand down or be eradicated ! 

Me: thanks LP  

* then a min liberty prime comes in and he destroys then nerf gun with his ey laser* LP : Warning Communist Stand down or be eradicated !

Me: thanks LP

Good thing... I brought extras!!! *pulls out another nerf gun and shoots Liberty prime... He turns into a tin can* Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

Orders the special and grabs a seat. Sees and waves at heskaroid chowing down on his two #9's, Large #9, #6 with dip, and two #45s, simultaneously sipping on all sodas (must be on a diet?), and Solargeo munching on...... Saryn's eww whatever. Both ignored me. 

Takes a huge bite at the super greasy extra cheese double double Hek patty. Nomnomnom....ahhh....Bbuuurrrp...excuse me. Finally satisfied, not having anything to eat for a week. 

Sees Overlord messily slurping and chomping and enjoying the dog intestines with sauerkraut in alphabet soup.....suddenly feel nauseated...and about to to.... Mk covers my mouth and drags me out thru the door. Breaathe! I think I'm cured?

*pushes another button* a countless number of full auto nerf guns appear from behind the counter mowing down Liberty prime and your two buddies as well as your sniper* * they all turn into Tin cans*

* then before that happens an oberon with a sonbero appears and he uses reckoning all them all* Oberon : OLE !

Orders the special and grabs a seat. Sees and waves at heskaroid chowing down on his two #9's, Large #9, #6 with dip, and two #45s, simultaneously sipping on all sodas (must be on a diet?), and Solargeo munching on...... Saryn's eww whatever. Both ignored me.

Takes a huge bite at the super greasy extra cheese double double Hek patty. Nomnomnom....ahhh....Bbuuurrrp...excuse me. Finally satisfied, not having anything to eat for a week.

Sees Overlord messily slurping and chomping and enjoying the dog intestines with sauerkraut in alphabet soup.....suddenly feel nauseated...and about to to.... Mk covers my mouth and drags me out thru the door. Breaathe! I think I'm cured?

No...no not again. *catches breath* better?