The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kratos Gaming - Shadow Clan - Looking For Newbie/casual And Experienced Players

Lord_Goose

Hello Tennos,

We at [κρά] (Kratos Gaming Community) are looking for laid back, casual, and serious players for our community. We will be having multiple events, competitions and prizes throughout the coming months.

We are a new clan that has been established on Warframe so our Dojo the minimals.. we have a trading post and soon to make the research labs! This is where you could play a crucial part, you can help design the dojo! Get yourself promoted within our clan and make a name for yourself within the community!

Currently our clan is only 2 members short of becoming a shadow clan, with the barracks in construction as I type this. We hope to have a nice sized clan, where everyone is free to do as they please, help each other out and play for fun!

We offer a private teamspeak in which we all hang out, and are welcome to guests if you prefer to just hang around. The only requirements to join are 16+, wearing tags ([κρά]) on your Steam Profile, joining our steam group, joining teamspeak at least once and finally, sign up to our website.

There is a possibility of having in house events too. If you are interested, please post below!

Warframe IGN: Lord_Goose

Thank you all for reading this,

See you all soon.
Edited by Lord_Goose

Warframe IGN: Neolatte1

You have no idea how hard it is to find a clan that doesn't have all the researches done, I want to be a part of the growing process. I have a lot of resources due to me playing solo for forever so I can offer a lot to the growth of the clan.