The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Step - What Am I Doing Wrong?

Hammahness808

Question

I recently got enough affinity to unlock and rank Shadow step. I used to have Vazarin but I've focused my affinity on Naramon, unlocked it, set it as my primary 'school'. When I activate my focus ability, it does the mind spike and confuses enemies, so I know I'm in the right tree. I have a rank in both Shadow step and Mind spike. My shadow step should last for 5 seconds but I never turn invisible! I'll activate my focus ability (mind spike) in a mission and run around hitting enemies with melee crits. I've tried quick melee and equipping my melee weapon (fully modded ichors with blood rush and body count added). I never turn invisible, what am I doing wrong?

Didn't realize I needed to activate the ability - in the actual tree. Holy crap I've been using the focus system wrong since....

Edited by TGKazein

2 answers to this question

~snip~

Didn't realize I needed to activate the ability - in the actual tree. Holy crap I've been using the focus system wrong since....

It happens to the best of us. I have a max-level New Moon in the Vazarin focus that I kept inactive for maybe 10 missions or so. I kept telling my friends to remind me to activate it, but we were always in the next mission's load screen before anyone remembered.