The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc][Ghost Clan] Last Ones Standing Is Recruiting

Onsola

This clan has 2 members so far, DarthSucu and I. We are looking for people who enjoy playing as we do.

We basically want people who are willing to help a bit with the dojo (which is currently in development), and are friendly and looking for an active in-game clan. All we ask for is a positive attitude and for you to be open to help! Also it's better if you are closer to our time zone so we can play often (our time zone is GMT -3).

Our ideal objective would be a friendly, cooperating Shadow Clan, since we don't want it to generate much work for us or consume our time, or even a Storm Clan in the best case scenario.

I am a rank 4 almost 5 and I am currently trying to get Frost. Sucu is a rank 5 whose main warframe is a Rhino.

Feel free to add us on steam (I am as Onsola and he is as Lazuryan), if you have any questions dont hesitate in pming us.

Alright Ill invite you know, remember to do the clan key so you can get in the dojo and colaborate with the buildings and researchs.

Remember to talk with us through the clan chat if you want ^^

Edited by Onsola

I would be willing to join. Started playing this game when it first came out and then stopped for 2 years. Just got back into it recently. Still learning the ropes but def. getting better at this game again. It's def. more fun with other people. Current mastery is 4 almost 5. IGN Is Aeiyon.